Commercial & Industrial Roof Replacement
We offer the Stability of a Large Contractor with Highly Personalized Service. Providing Business Owners Craftsmanship and Durability throughout the LA area.
Schedule Your Hassle Free Inspection Today
Commercial & Industrial Roof Replacement in Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles is a city of the sprawling metropolis with an even balance between residential, industrial, and commercial buildings. When Los Angeles industries need roof repair they call LA Roof Systems Corporation for help!
Whether you are looking for a new roof, roof repair, or re-roofing, you will want to call LA Roof Systems Corporation. Their team has been providing professional commercial & industrial roofing replacement services to commercial and industrial businesses in Los Angeles, California for over 15 years. We also serve Orange, San Diego, and Riverside counties.
LA Roof Systems Corporation specializes in TPO Single-Ply new roof installation. They also offer competitive pricing and experienced staff to help with your commercial and industrial roofing needs. LA Roof Systems Corporation is your reliable commercial and industrial roof replacement company.
Top Rated Los Angeles County Roof Contractor
We’ve got you covered, no matter where in Los Angeles County or San Bernardino Counties your business resides. We offer commercial roofing solutions for companies of all sizes!
LA Roof Systems Corporation has been committed to providing our customers with the best service and highest quality of work since we first started in the business. We specialize not only as a commercial roofer but also for warehouse buildings across Los Angeles County that require maintenance or new construction projects like the installation of solar panels on top of their building,
Commercial & Industrial Roof Replacement Solutions
Our firm is a full-service commercial roofing company in Los Angeles. We execute professional new installation & replacement services for all single ply roof systems.
- TPO roofing
- PVC Roofing
- EPDM roofing
- Single Ply roofing
Our TPO Single-Ply Replacement Process
All roofs come in different shapes and sizes, but LA Roof Systems Corporation knows how to make yours stand out! The team of experienced professionals will take care of your roof’s design so that you can enjoy years without worrying about leaks or other problems.
STEP 1 - Inspection: The existing TPO membrane is inspected to determine the extent of damage and the condition of the substrate.
STEP 2 - Demolition: The existing TPO membrane is removed, either by tearing it off or cutting it away. Any necessary repairs to the substrate or structural elements are addressed in this step.
STEP 3 - Surface preparation: The substrate is thoroughly cleaned and prepared for the installation of the new TPO membrane. Any contaminants such as dirt, dust, or debris are removed.
STEP 4: Mechanically-fasten Base Roof Board to deck & parapet walls.
STEP 5 - Installation: The new TPO membrane is installed by rolling out onto the prepared substrate. The seams of the TPO membrane are welded together using heat or chemical welding.
STEP 6 - Flashing installation: Flashings are installed around any roof penetrations such as vents, skylights, or HVAC equipment to ensure a watertight seal.
Industrial & Commercial Roof Replacement
As a locally owned Los Angeles enterprise, we are committed to strong, lasting relationships with our clients. Our commercial and industrial roof replacement services offer many benefits:
- 10+ years of industry experience
- Certified with major manufacturers
- Skilled roof technicians & applicators
- Full-scale solutions at competitive pricing
- No-dollar-limit warranty options
- Resources for handling small business to corporate accounts
- 5 Star Rated On Google!
Why You Need a Roof Replacement?
- Age: Roofs have a limited lifespan, and as they age, they become more prone to leaks, cracks, and other damage. Depending on the material, roofs can last anywhere from 10 to 50 years or more, but eventually, they will need to be replaced.
- Damage: Severe weather events such as hail storms, high winds, high heat, long sun exposure and heavy rain can damage roofs. Trees or branches falling onto a roof can also cause damage. If the damage is extensive, a roof replacement may be necessary.
- Wear and tear: Over time, exposure to the elements and normal wear and tear can cause a roof to deteriorate. This can result in cracks, leaks, and other damage that may require a replacement.